All videos posted here are third party under creative commons.
The use of these videos are for educational and informational purposes only, and not for commercial resale.
No Content from this page is available in the private membership subscription area. These videos are presented from the mechanical worldview of classical physics and are under creative commons license to display publicly on this site. Omega432 and I, Brian T Collins am not affiliated with any third party displayed on this page.
Classical wave theory are measured by a set of calculations known as the Fourier Transform named after Jean Baptiste Joseph Fourier, [Born March 21, 1768 – Die May 16, 1830] a French mathematician and physicist who studied heat. Today the Fourier transform is used to measure harmonics, sound, heat and is calculated by engineered means.
Here are some videos from youtube to explain how waves are measured.
- Preservation Pitch
- Low Frequency Effect on Inner Ear
- Influences of 432Hz Music on Anxiety
- Frequency Patterns for Cancer Prevention
- Effect of Music on the Human Stress Response
- Frequencies Crucial for Health
- Quantum Coherence for Biological Order
- Fabric of Reality Guided by Semi-Harmonics
- Intent and Meditation can enhance Plant Growth
- Effect of Music and frequencies on Plants
- HEALTH IMPACTS OF EMF
- Number 432 Golf Ball Patent